Monday, February 07, 2005

Still here!

I've been a bad blogger- bad, bad, bad. Neglecting my blog like that pile of laundry in my basement that threatens to soon crawl away on its own.

For the most part, I haven't had a lot to say recently. Part of it has also been a sadness I feel as I see a great division forming in the infertility community. As has been mentioned on other blogs, when a group becomes large, there are always subdivisions that result. I know this is a fact of life. In fact, I should tread carefully because although I have been a reader and commenter for quite a long time, I never got around to actually authoring a blog until I became one of those pregnant infertiles. A state that is frightening and joyful all in the same breath.

I know that this will all work itself out, but right now I am in one of those emotionally vulnerable states (hormonally triggered, of course) so I tend to overreact to everything.

As I compose a more interesting post, I wish everyone health, happiness, and the pursuit of parenthood.

No comments: