Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Off We Go!

Having accepted the NaBloPoMo challenge, it dawned on me yesterday that, starting today, I would need to find 30 things to say in 30 days. I'm one of those people who perseverates on every word, every topic, and every thought that might make it to the blog. Then, I don't post for a while because nothing is "just right." Or, alternatively, I end up posting on the hated "what I had for lunch" type topic (usually expressed as ramblings about my kid).

Fear not- I have found a solution!

I have asked my IRL friends who know about the blog to suggest topics or ideas. I have given them only a few restrictions (no work, sex, or hometown topics) but outside of that, creativity is welcome. I have already received a few responses, and it should be interesting. With 30 days, I won't get to every idea, but it will be fun trying! To keep it from seeming too random, I will include the suggestion/question du jour with my post.

If anyone finding this post has a topic suggestion, drop me a comment, and I will try to fit it in. Buckle your safety belts, it's gonna be a wild ride!

No comments: