Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And the weiner is...

I was catching up on my blog reading today over lunch and realized that I won an awesome prize over at Cecily's blog. A year of Typepad. Sweet! Of course, she mentioned the contest outcome in her blog, complete with a link to my blog (thanks, Cec!), and it immediately dawned on me that I haven't updated in WAY too long. That's the blog equivalent of leaving dirty underwear strewn around the house and having guests walk in the front door unexpectedly. Not that I have any idea what that's like, of course.*

So, if you are here from Uppercase Woman, welcome! April has been a wee bit hectic, but May promises to be full o' posting and bloggity love (and a new blog announcement), so please stop back for another visit!

*We have a fairly neurotic dog that spends the day walking around and cuddling with our dirty clothing. Usually socks and underwear (hey, she's a dog, and what other clothing would have quite the same...um...aroma?). So, if anyone comes to our house unexpectedly, we might be caught with our panties on the floor. Literally.

No comments: