Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I need mental download

I have written so many awesome posts in the last few weeks. In my head. If I could just hit a button to transmit them to the blog or at the very least save them, you'd have a lot more to read. As it is, I get to the keyboard and try to remember the really cool thing I wanted to say and draw a complete blank.

Before I forget, I am hosting a GIVEAWAY over on the Savvy blog, so go check it out and enter for a cool DVD. The winner will be chosen on January 19, so get a move on.

In the meantime, I hope to either find my brain or a wicked cool USB cable to capture those lost posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least I tried to comment at your other site(it's the thought that counts, right?). I couldn't comment unless I registered, and I couldn't figure out how to do that (searched on the word "register"); it's late and I just gave up. Thanks for the link though; it looks like a good series.

Jenn (dish) said...

You may have run into the tech team making updates on the site. They do it in the wee hours, and the site never works properly at that time. What *should* happen, is when you try to comment, it should open a window for you to either sign in or register (and it should give you a place to enter your name and e-mail...that's all they need). If you either don't get the window or the window opens but it won't complete the process, it's a timing thing with the tech team (I'm speculating based on your time stamp for your comment here and the fact you said it was late).