Friday, July 18, 2008

An Original Title, at least

Can you tell that I read Barren Mare? I didn't realize that I totally stole her blog entry title. Oops. Sorry, Mare! I know that bloggers are generally pretty good about sharing words (especially when it's a title for a bunch of thoughts strung together...). My brain has just been so mushy that I didn't realize I had used the exact title until I clicked over there this morning to see what was new.

I am looking forward to this weekend. First, we will pick up our new car tomorrow (it got delayed from Wednesday). And we got a great rate on the loan (woot!). Then, tomorrow afternoon we will be heading over to a party to celebrate the engagement of an old friend. She has lived far, far away for such a long time that I hardly ever get to see her. But you know how sometimes you find those people in life that you can be out of touch with for a VERY long time, and then when you talk again it's as if no time has passed? No one asks, "why didn't you call?". She is that kind of friend. I can't wait to see her and meet her man.

Sunday, I plan to do a little laundry (I know, too exciting.) and work on SC's birthday invitations. I found a bunch of small rose colored cards with matching envelopes on clearance. I'm just going to print the innards (perhaps right on the card- I need to run one through the printer to see if I like it) and then do something simple on the outside. But I do feel the need to create the cards. Yes, I'm crazy.

Ok- too much to do today and it's already after 10. Gah! Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments: