Monday, May 05, 2008

What a week

My life has gone from busy to super duper uber busy in a matter of a week. It's throwing me for a bit of a loop, if you must know the truth. And I know that you must know the truth. Essentially, a lot of work projects are happening in tandem, I have a few more projects on my plate because we just lost a member of our team (no, she didn't die...she's just moving on to greener pastures. Oh, wait- that still makes it sound like she died), and my chorus' competition is in two weeks. By the end of May, two major elements of my stress will be complete, and I will only have another dozen or so looming. Ha. Only.

In the meantime, I am reading another book for Mother Talk, and the review will be posted on May 13. If I weren't so busy at work, I'd leave the book lying around on my desk purely for the freak-out factor (it's a pregnancy book). But, given that we're all at the end of our rope to begin with, providing even the slightest hint that I have a "hidden agenda" would send a few good folk over the edge. I'm not going to do that. Well, not today at least.

No comments: