Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm not dead yet...

...as said by the knight in the Holy Grail

I thought that was only too appropriate a line to start this post. Partly because I have been quite MIA the last few weeks in the blog world, but also because there are days when I am so tired that I function as if I might be missing a few limbs.

Such is life in the mommy world.

Gabriel has shown himself to be quite the cuddle monkey. He wants to be held. All. The. Time. I guess by default that means that I am in the world of attachment parenting. And to be honest, it's really kind of nice. I mean, how many times in your life to you get complete acknowlgement that you are the true center of someone's world? And besides- he's so darn cute that I can't help but want to sit and stare at him all day.

Guess who is a little behind in the housework?

And who is also typing this with one hand?

More to come- just wanted to ensure those who might stop by that all is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you. Glad all is well. Yeah, the cuddle phase is kinda nice. I enjoyed napping with Drew asleep on my chest. He drooled, though.

No more of that now - kid just had 5 stitches taken out of his head! Get rid of your coffee tables now...

Ran into Freezer yesterday...4th time we have run into each other at random. Odd, that....