Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm not dead yet...

...as said by the knight in the Holy Grail

I thought that was only too appropriate a line to start this post. Partly because I have been quite MIA the last few weeks in the blog world, but also because there are days when I am so tired that I function as if I might be missing a few limbs.

Such is life in the mommy world.

Gabriel has shown himself to be quite the cuddle monkey. He wants to be held. All. The. Time. I guess by default that means that I am in the world of attachment parenting. And to be honest, it's really kind of nice. I mean, how many times in your life to you get complete acknowlgement that you are the true center of someone's world? And besides- he's so darn cute that I can't help but want to sit and stare at him all day.

Guess who is a little behind in the housework?

And who is also typing this with one hand?

More to come- just wanted to ensure those who might stop by that all is well.

3 comments:

swarmy said...

Nice to hear from you. Glad all is well. Yeah, the cuddle phase is kinda nice. I enjoyed napping with Drew asleep on my chest. He drooled, though.

No more of that now - kid just had 5 stitches taken out of his head! Get rid of your coffee tables now...

Ran into Freezer yesterday...4th time we have run into each other at random. Odd, that....

lobster girl said...

So glad everything is going well. Thanks for the update. Gabriel sounds like a lover, not a fighter. Very cute.

Angela said...

Very glad to hear that all is well!