Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Facebook Effect

I noticed in horror that it has been nearly three months since I updated the blog, and I have only one excuse, one torrid addiction to blame. Facebook. The little quips throughout the day, the immediate interaction with friends, the reading of others' quips en mass in short order. Oh, it is like yummy Internet Nirvana.

And it makes me neglect you, dear blog.

Of course, it doesn't help that I get these grandiose ideas about what I should be writing. Follow me as I cook dinner! Best shopping deals! Do it yourself! Vacation on a budget! My kids are awfully cute!

You get the idea, too much to say at one time yields utter silence. Oh, that and moving. Yep, we finally get our wish and in another month we will have a new address. Woot! And OMG I have to pack all of this stuff. Gah!

Add tracking my move in more detail that you ever needed in life to the list of things I should be blogging. Yeah. It doesn't get much more exciting.

Or perhaps I will spare you. In any case, don't stay away for long because I will be back in force. Really.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!