Monday, November 29, 2010

Nearly Done

I have to say that there is one fantastic thing about having a really short Christmas list this year (besides the ease on the pocket)--I'm nearly done with it. I'm one of those annoying people who wants so much to have just the right gift to give. Of course, I also want to find the bargain of the century.

I absolutely detest the Black Friday stampedes (not to mention that I am NOT and never will be a morning person). So, I buy a little of this, a little of that, and just stash it away throughout the year (with recipients in mind, of course). Being the slightly scattered person that I am, I have been known to forget that I have bought certain things. Or perhaps forget where I put them. Um, yeah...I do that sometimes, too. In fact, while I was clearing up a big closet in the attic, I found a whole collection of Christmas gifts I bought a couple of years ago. As you might imagine, that find put me ahead of the shopping curve for the year...and is not at all an indication that I am really a scatterbrained pack rat.

Nope. Not me.

No comments: