Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Drip, Drip, Drip

That sound you hear is my weight loss bucket slowly filling. Or emptying. Or...gah...whatever it is supposed to do when you're losing weight. Today's weigh in showed another 0.8 pounds lost. A small amount but moving in the right direction. I'll take it. Our WW leader said that with the nursing, I should only aim to lose about a pound a week. But we are also working on a slight step-back of my points because the more the girl is eating, the less she drinks, and the less I need to produce (and the less points need to go into my pie hole). I removed one point last week and I think I will do that again this week. I am still nursing, afterall. And there's no way I'm going to let go of more than a point a week. So, the weight melts off slowly...drip, drip, drip.

Are you now picturing me standing in a puddle of melted fat? Yeah, I got that image after reading the last line, too. Sorry 'bout that.

The other thing that goes drip in our house is the sound of Gabe peeing in the potty! Yay Gabe! It has happened all of once but that is more times than none. We have all the rewards in the world, and the kid just doesn't want to do it. And I'm not going to force the issue. But we did make sure to celebrate that one time.

No comments: