Monday, January 30, 2006

When it hits the fan, read it

I have been so lax in writing lately but not so lax in reading. A few posts I saw today are worth an extra mention, so I would like to highlight them here:

First, if you are looking for an in-depth, no holds barred birth story, check out Beaver Girl's blog. We have had to wait a bit to hear the nitty-gritty on the arrival of Fred, but she has come through and then some with all the poop. Literally!

Second, if you are planning to cloth diaper at any point in your life, you must read what Jo has to say. She is the queen of cloth and has also begun elimination communication with her daughter. And, again, she's a gal that will give you all the poop. Literally. (Are you noticing a theme, here?)

And last, but so very far from least, is the most recent educational symposium on adoption from the ever-lovely Karen. Asshats of the world beware! The Ovary is watching! (While Karen does not literally discuss fecal outpourings, she does give you the straight poop and therefore fits the theme. My blog, my theme.)

I have a few random posts a-brewin'. Till then, enjoy the words of these lovely ladies.

No comments: